Monday, May 11, 2009

Loffredo's Arrogance

I guess soon to be former council member John Loffredo must've regretted hitting that reply all button, when he responded to candidate Amy Quinn's broadcast email to all candidates about the appearance she arranged for us at Asbury Park High School last week, May 7th.
The kids heard our introductions asked us questions, told us their concerns and voted. The results will be released after Election Day, tomorrow May 12th.
While I, along with two of my running mates from Time4Change and candidates Quinn and Harold Suggs, seized the opportunity to talk to our youth and include them in the Democratic process, this was John Loffredo's response:

jml804@aol.com to amyquinn, Jbruno0001, score-e, jeed, Hendesun, me, MayorSanders20., blackmoret show details Apr 27 Reply

Thanks for checking with us first , I will be at an awards dinner. NOT very cool of you. John L

Amy asked that I not report this on my blog until after our APHS visit. I kept my promise, Amy!
By the way we seven have also appeared on the only Asbury Park radio station, WYGG 88.1 FM, to answer questions and defend our platforms. The current council didn't even acknowledge their invitations. Government by the people for the people?

No comments:

Post a Comment